The commitment of our women’s and children’s specialities, labor and delivery and NICU teams at UF Health Shands Hospital is unparalleled. Working within our total patient care model, our primary responsibility is to provide the best care for mothers, infants and their families at every step of the labor and delivery process, including antepartum and postpartum.
A strong team of nurse managers, registered nurses, unit practice coordinators and more, plus the latest technology, enables us to care for patients in a comprehensive and supportive environment.
- Labor and Delivery and Antepartum — Unit 34 and 35
- Mother Baby Unit/ Gynecology — Unit 95
- Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU II & III) — Unit 33
- Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care — Unit 10-2
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology — Unit 42
- Pediatric Intensive/Intermediate Care — Unit 10-4
- Pediatric Med-Surg — Unit 44
- Pediatric Med-Surg — Unit 45