As a Level I Trauma Center, UF Health Shands Hospital has earned a reputation for providing care in the most extreme situations. Our inclusive total patient care model ensures that we provide patients and their families education, care and support at every step of the process.
Joining our top-notch team isn’t just about working in a high-tech environment with the latest equipment and advances – it’s about doing your best work when the stakes are high and the personal and professional rewards are outstanding.
- Burn Center/ENT/Plastics — Unit 2425
- Cardiology Intensive Care Unit/ Intermediate Care— Unit 76
- Cardiac Surgery Intensive Care — Unit 77
- Intermediate Care Unit — 11-4
- Medical ICU/IMC — Unit 72
- Medical Intensive Care — Unit 88
- Medicine Intermediate Care — Unit 94
- Neuromedicine Intensive Care — Unit 47
- Surgical Intensive Care — Unit 4 East
- Surgical Intermediate Care Center — Unit 46
- Thoracic & Vascular Surgical Intensive Care — Unit 87
- Trauma Intensive Care — Unit 4 West